We’re all occasionally guilty of having a ton of clothes everywhere while getting dressed. Decluttering will make it way easier to find what we need in the morning and get out the door more quickly, we should try it. Part of problem is we still are attached to some stuff that we don’t even wear. It’s time for us to let go the following things:
- T-shirts with underarm stains.
- Shoes that hurt the minute you put them on.
- Yoga pants that have totally lost their shape and stretch.
- Anything Too-tight.
- Single socks, solo earrings, anything that’s single.
- Anything you’re holding onto solely because you feel guilty (it was a gift).
- Stained Clothes.
- Ill Fitting clothes that not even a tailor can fix.
- The duplicates… you don’t need 3 pairs of light washed jeans.
- The not age appropriate.
Now that you’re on your way to cleaning out your closet, getting ready will be so much easier.