There are certain things in life that can’t be changed, as much as we might want them to. One great example is your height. I’ve heard a lot of girls complain about their height and end up limiting them self style wise by saying “that would only look good on a tall person”. There is a surgery for everything now a days I’m surprised they don’t have one for becoming taller. Until then here are a few tips on how to look taller without wearing heels.
- A well-cut floor length maxi skirt can actually give you the appearance of looking taller.
2. wearing a high messy bun really does give a taller impression, creating a more vertical line.
3. When worn correctly, high waist bottoms can trick the eye into thinking you’re taller by elongating your lower body. Whether you choose skirts, shorts or skinny jeans, be sure to make the waist visible by tucking in a tailored blouse, or wearing a slightly cropped top.
4. invest in a pair of pointed flats. Because it’s a known fact that shoes with pointed toes lengthen your leg line.
5. A short bob shows off your shoulders and your neckline, which makes you look taller (plus, it’s chic!).
Picture from: dailymail.co.uk